End of the year round up 2011
2011 has been a pretty exciting year for the CAD Setter Out. Some of the highlights have included speaking at BIM show live, writing for Shaan Hurley, Steve Bedder and AUGI and having a number of my posts Tweeted by Lynn Allen :)
I also joined Twitter, and I have made some great friends and contacts. Here’s a big happy Christmas and a merry new year to the #MadCADBunch :D
Thanks very much to the following Bloggers who have allowed me to write guest posts:
Thanks also to the Bloggers who have written guest posts for me!
The most popular posts this year have been:
- An Introduction to Autodesk 123D (3,570)
- AutoCAD Line Type Scales, The Secret Truth (2,881)
- Download Nuts, Bolts Screws and other fasteners in CAD format from the ‘Accurate Screw Machine’ (2,545)
- The secret to successfully copying an Autodesk Inventor Assembly (2,409)
- What is Setting Out? (2,121)
The Most popular downloads have been:
- Dynamic Screw Block (1780)
- Wood screw head types (485)
- Saw Horse (446)
- Shooting Board (334)
- Mitre Block (310)
The most popular Videos have been:
- Lambs Tounge Chamfer iFeature (605)
- Parametric Panel (396)
- Stopped Chamfer iFeature (302)
- Larks tounge chamfer iFeature (290)
- AutoCAD Lock UI (283)
This year’s Top referrers are:
I’ve been enjoying running the CAD Setter Out immensely , and I look forward to continuing into the new year. It’s my ambition next year to compile the best of my AutoCAD tips into a book.
I look forward to finding some more opportunities to speak or present on CAD, BIM and the state of drawing and design in the construction industry.
To everyone who has supported the CAD Setter out over the last year – THANK YOU!